What is LevelOne?
We target our workouts to improve your fitness across the ten recognized general physical skills: Strength, Stamina, Speed, Flexibility, Power, Coordination, Agility, Balance, Accuracy & Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance. You are as fit as you are competent in each of these ten skills, and our goal is to help you improve in each.
It’s for YOU:
LevelOne is a scalable, easily modified system that has been proven to improve anyone’s fitness regardless of age, sex, or level of fitness. Don’t let the images of well muscled, men and women tearing through LevelOne workouts deter you; Anyone can do this. We adjust the exercises and intensity for your current level of fitness, this makes our workouts challenging yet do-able.
Every class is a supervised by experienced coach to ensure your correctness and consistency all while ensuring your safety while helping push yourself to achieve your true potential. Do our training methods work? Here are a few testimonials on our results.
Our training sessions are one hour long. From warm-up to cool-down, are only an hour in length. No more 2-3 hours spent in the gym doing “cardio” and weight training in separate sessions! We combine them into a comprehensive, structured program that maximizes the time you spend in the gym.
What we offer is personal training at a fraction of what you would pay at other gyms for the services of a personal trainer. How much would you pay for training that really works and has a proven track record of results?
Isn’t that what your really after? It’s what we’re all about! Talk to a LevelOne athlete about the improvements they have seen to their fitness and general health and you may not get them to shut up!
1. Free 1st Session
Come join us for a FREE introductory workout and fitness evaluation Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. or Saturday morning at 11:00. It takes about an hour, here’s an outline of what it consists of:
- The coach will ask you about your health, fitness goals and current level of exercise
- You fill out some basic paperwork and the coach will answer any of your questions
- The coach will explain the workout in detail, demonstrate the movements and how to execute them properly
- You will perform a warm-up, learn the movements and then do a short workout. The workout will be scaled appropriately for your current level of fitness, but should give you a good idea of what a LevelOne workout is and the coaching we provide.
- The coach will give you your fitness evaluation, the next steps, schedules and prices and answer any further questions you might have.
The intro session is a great way for people to see what LevelOne is about and how we run things here, but it’s by appointment only. To schedule an introductory lesson, call us at 320-493-2231.
2. Beginners We’ll welcome you into our classes – Our trained staff will guide and help you develop basic competence, consistency in movements and skills as well as increase your strength, flexibility, and endurance. All workouts are scaled to your current level of fitness. You will be introduced to the basics of proper nutrition, workout recovery, how to get quality sleep, managing stress, increasing your mobility/flexibility and more. It’s also an opportunity for us to get to know you and for you to meet the rest of our great gym community!
What you do
As one of our clients, we consider you to be an athlete! Come prepared to work and be open to coaching! Each workout is designed to be challenging but not impossible. We will give you our best every time, we expect you to put forth your best effort. See the schedule page for details or Contact us to schedule a time to start your intro!